Tuesday, November 16, 2010

6 month check up

Emma had her 6 month check up today. She is still off the charts in her height and weight measurements. She weighs 20 lbs 6 ozs. and her height is at 28 1/4 inches. She did ok with her shots but was actually more upset about having to drink one of the medicines. She is terrible at forced drinking with medicines, always has been. Thank goodness I don't have to do it often. We did find out that she somehow got ringworm on her right collarbone. It doesn't bother her and Ben doesn't have it and I have NO idea how she got it but I am sure it is sticking around because it's in an area where she spits up and drools and it stays wet all the time. I was told to put Lotrimin AF on it for 4-6 weeks and I thought it was funny because when I purchased it, the reciept labeled it as jock itch!
Anyway, my big baby wears 9 and 12 month clothes already and at 6 months is already wearing #4 diapers! Ben is almost 3 years old and wears #5 diapers! No wonder she sleeps so much, she just keeps on growing!

All bundled up for a walk!

My little curly Q!


The family pyramid.

Kisses for sister.

Thanks for the kiss, now give me my toy back please!

Spooky!

Practice.

6 months! Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment